воскресенье, 28 апреля 2024 г.

Exhausted but still in pursuit


 "When Gideon came to the Jordan, he and the three hundred men who were with him crossed over, exhausted but still in pursuit." - Judges 8:4

Gideon's men had just won a battle, but the war was still ongoing. They were exhausted but continued to pursue the enemy.
There is a lesson here for me: even if I have no strength and am tired, I must continue my struggle against the forces of darkness and my own carnal nature.
Winning a few battles does not mean the war is over. I will ask the Lord for strength and power to continue chasing the enemy, remaining in Christ's army until the end.
Our way may be narrow and our struggle hard, but our Commander, Jesus, has already secured victory.

From my diary,

April 28,  2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий