четверг, 4 апреля 2024 г.

Meditations on Lest Verses: Lest We Fall from Our Own Steadfastness


 "You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked." - 2 Peter 3:17

We should be careful to avoid falling from our own steadfastness.
I desire steadfastness: I want to be steadfast in faith, not shaken by anything, and to reject doubt and unbelief in the Lord's promises. I aim to be steadfast in prayer, to learn to pray without ceasing. I strive to be steadfast in holiness, not allowing any manifestation of sin in my life through actions, words, or thoughts. I aspire to be steadfast in serving God, overcoming discouragement and laziness, and remaining steadfast in gratitude to the Lord, refusing to entertain complaints and grumbling in my heart.
I will always seek the presence of the Lord, and I will not fall from my steadfastness. I say with the psalmist, "I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved." (Psalm 16:8)

Topical meditation 2024

April 4


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий