вторник, 9 апреля 2024 г.

I praise God's Word



 "In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust." - Psalm 56:4

"In God will I praise His word: in the LORD will I praise His word." - Psalm 56:10
Every person who loves God's Word and has a thankful heart echoes the praise of David..
Lord, I praise your Word, from which I have been born again, whose sweetness I have tasted. I praise your Word, which renews my soul, sanctifies my life, makes my heart joyful, and comforts my soul. Lord, I praise Your Word, whose beauty, power, and holiness I admire, and in which I find new wonders every day. I praise Your Word, which is food for my soul, a lamp and light for my feet, a theme for my songs, honey, a treasure, a source of wisdom, and a source of peace.
I praise Your Word, which when I hear it, my heart burns within me, Your Word, which I keep in my heart. I praise Your Word, which is Life and Spirit, my textbook, and my guide for walking the narrow path. I praise Your Word, which is the object of my meditation and the subject of my prayer. I praise Your Word, which I want to obey, which I want to tell others, I praise Your Word, which I thirst for. I praise Your Word, which is my sword in spiritual warfare. I praise Your Word, which is eternal.
I praise You for giving me Your precious Word.

From my diary,

April 9, 2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий