среда, 28 февраля 2024 г.

Heaven's Table: Answering the Divine Call


 "Come, for everything is now ready.’’ (Luke 14:17)

God makes everything ready, and all we have to do is go and enjoy what He has prepared. The divine provision is complete; behold, the sumptuous banquet awaits our presence.He does not say, "Almost everything is ready. Join Me in the final preparations. Come, help Me to prepare the rest.’’ He prepared everything Himself, leaving nothing for the guests to do. Everything is ready at the throne of grace; I will go to pray and receive an answer to my prayer. Everything is ready in the treasury of God's promises; I will go and seek their fulfillment with unwavering faith. God's power is ready to deliver us, to strengthen us; I will go to access that power. Everything is ready for growth in holiness; I will go for perfect sanctification. Everything is ready for true joy; I will rejoice in Him. Everything is ready on the table of God’s Word; I will go to taste from that table with reverence and delight. He does not say, "Are you worthy to enjoy what I have prepared?" Instead, He informs what He has done: "Everything is ready" and says what He expects us to do: "Come!"

From my diary,

February 28,   2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий