четверг, 15 февраля 2024 г.

Mortification of sin for life in the Spirit


 "For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die: but if by the Spirit you mortify the deeds of the flesh, you shall live." - Romans 8:13

As long as I live on this earth, I have to mortify something every day in order to live a life that is pleasing to God. I must mortify the deeds of the flesh. They are listed in Galatians 5:19-21. I need to know the names of my enemies in order to kill them. The works of the flesh must be put to death by the power of the Holy Spirit. There is a promise for those who mortify the works of the flesh: they will live. Heaven is for the overcomers, for those who put to death ALL the deeds of the flesh.

From my diary,

February 15,   2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий