пятница, 23 февраля 2024 г.

The greatest commandments

"And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”" - Mark 12:30, 31
To love God with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength, and to love our neighbor as ourselves; there is no greater commandment than these.
Since there is no commandment greater than these, may I have no greater desire than the desire to fulfill these commandments. May there be no more important prayer topic in my prayer journal than this: to love God with all my heart.
Let my greatest efforts be directed to the fulfillment of the . There is no greater love than the love of God; let me have no greater goal than this, to love Him and love like Him.

 From my diary,

February 23,   2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий