среда, 7 февраля 2024 г.

In the Heart of the Psalmist: A Heart That Is Fearless

"Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident." - Psalm 27:3
There were enemies in David's life, there were dangers, but there was no fear in his heart, for it was fortified with unwavering trust in the Almighty God. Fear could not dwell together with faith. Fear and faith are mutually exclusive.
The psalmist has a safe hiding place, he has no reason to fear.
‘’For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock." - Psalm 27:5
A heart that trusts in the Lord is a fearless heart.

Topical meditation 2024

February 7

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий