понедельник, 26 февраля 2024 г.

Prayers for progress


 ’’Finally then, brethren, we urge and exhort in the Lord Jesus that you should abound more and more… ’’ (1 Thessalonians 4:1)

Apostle Paul's prayer and wish for the Thessalonians is a prayer topic for me and other children of God.  The progress is necessary  while we are on this earth. I want to go further along the narrow path of the Lord. I want to have a better and more fervent prayer life, more effort in serving God, more desire for holiness, more love for God and His children, more hatred for sin, more victories in spiritual warfare, more strength to run in the race of faith,  more joy in the Lord..  I want to find more wonders  in the word of God, I want my inner self  to be renewed and strengthened day by day. Progress in spiritual life should never stop. As long as I am on earth, I have room to grow and progress. I want my progress in spiritual life to be not year by year but day by day.

From my diary,

February 26,   2024



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий