воскресенье, 28 мая 2023 г.

Diligent in business

 

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

Here is my answer to Solomon's question: " I have seen many people who are diligent in their business, but I wish I could see someone like that in the mirror."

Having a lot of work is a blessing from God, and one who appreciates that blessing will work diligently, will not delay the work, will not leave the work unfinished, will wake up early in the morning, will be happy that he is able to work.

Effort  is needed everywhere and in everything: I need to be diligent in prayer, in scriptural meditation, in the fight against sin, in daily work, in service to God.

From my diary,

May 28, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий