пятница, 12 мая 2023 г.

Jesus is able to help the tempted


For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted. Hebrews 2:18
Jesus was tempted, therefore He can empathize with those who are tempted, but He never failed, never sinned, therefore He can help us overcome temptation. Did I try to overcome temptation with my efforts? Yes, many times. Was I able to overcome? No, not once. But when I trusted the Lord, I fought with His strength, I won every time.
When a person has a temptation, he is sympathetic towards those who have the same temptation, and if he had overcome it, he is able to help others to overcome it. And because Jesus never failed, He can always help those who are tempted.

From my diary,

May 12, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий