четверг, 18 мая 2023 г.

God's heart is full of mercy toward those whose hearts are full of trust in Him

 

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You… Psalm 57:1
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your glory be above all the earth. Psalm 57:11
The psalmist prays with confidence in God, that’s why he will receive what he asks for: His mercy. He knows that no one else can grant him mercy, he knows that he is calling the right Person, and he knows that he has the right argument to receive it; because my soul trusts in You.  God's heart is full of mercy toward those whose hearts are full of trust in Him.
The psalm begins with a plea for mercy and ends with praise. He who asks for God's mercy receives it, therefore he has reason to praise God. The psalmist asked for God's mercy on his life, in the last verse he wants to see the glory of God on the whole earth.
Every person who has earnestly said: "Be merciful to me", he will also say "Be exalted o God".

From my diary,

May 18, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий