понедельник, 1 мая 2023 г.

No place for devil



Neither give place to the devil. Ephesians 4:27

Anyone involved in spiritual warfare knows that if you give the devil a little place, he will gradually expand his territory. If the devil succeeds in persuading a Christian to listen to his suggestion, he will surely succeed in persuading him to do it. If we do not resist the devil at the beginning of the temptation, it will be harder to resist later and sin will become inevitable. If we do not abstain from all appearance of evil, the devil will tempt us to do every evil thing. If we put some wicked thing before our eyes, the devil will put wicked things in our heart. If we choose the lesser evil, there will be room for more evils. If we tolerate one sin, he will bring more sins. If we approach his trap, chances are we will fall into it. I will give place to the Word of God in my heart, I will find a place for myself at the feet of Jesus and I will never give place to the devil.

From my diary,

April 27, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий