среда, 31 мая 2023 г.

No adoption without separation


Therefore “Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty.” (2 Corinthians 6:17,18)

Here is the commandment: come out from among them, be separate, do not touch what is unclean.
Here is the promise: you will be my sons and daughters.
There is no adoption without separation.
What a wonderful privilege for those who are separated from the world, the sin, and the idols. They are children of God.
Almighty God is our Father.
If we need advice, let's turn to Him. If we have worries, let’s tell Him. If we have concerns, fears, something to complain about, let's call Him. If we face dangers, let us run to Him.
Our heavenly Father has everything, therefore we lack nothing, we have no reason to worry.

From my diary,

May 31, 2023


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий