воскресенье, 7 мая 2023 г.

Psalmist’s battles and God’s victory: Right decision for victory

 


Topical meditation:

 Psalmist’s battles and God’s victory

Day 7

I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3

There are enemies, there is the need to be saved and to overcome, but there is also the right decision: I will call upon the LORD. There is a true testimony about the Lord: He is worthy to be praised. And there is the  right expectation: so shall I be saved from my enemies.

It is impossible to win in the spiritual warfare  if I try to fight on my own, I have to call someone who is powerful, victorious, who can defeat the enemy and  who has never been defeated. David knew who to call. If he calls on the Lord, then surely he does not rely on himself, and he knows the result of calling on the Lord.

When the enemy comes with temptations, let me decide like David that I will call on the Lord, and like David I will believe that I will be saved from my enemies.

Topical meditation 2023

May 7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий