понедельник, 12 июня 2023 г.

Big requests trusting the great God



 Oh that Тhou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Тhine hand might be with me, and that Тhou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested. 1 Chronicles 4:10

Jabez addressed God with a number of prayers and wishes at once. He asked for blessing, for enlargement, for God's presence, for protection, for safety, for a life without grief. The requests were numerous, the requests were big because his trust in God was big, because he knew that God's power was great, and He could grant all his requests. Such confident prayer pleases God, honors God, and He honored Jabez by answering his prayer.
I have so many requests ans wishes. Nothing is to small or too big to ask God, because my God never tires of hearing the prayers of His children and granting them.

From my diary,

June 12, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий