воскресенье, 25 июня 2023 г.

Trust in the Lord, pour your heart before Him



 Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalm 62:8

The psalmist knows that people tend to look elsewhere for help. Therefore he exhorts us to trust in the LORD, to trust in the Lord ALONE and to trust in the Lord at ALL times.
The one who trusts in God opens his heart before God, without hiding anything in the corners of his heart. He who trusts in Him seeks refuge in Him. He is worthy of trust and has proven every single time that He never disappoints those who trust in Him.
If I want to please my Lord, if I want to disappoint the devil and if I want peace and joy in my heart, I will always trust in my Lord.

From my diary,

June 25, 2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий