вторник, 6 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David: Encourage yourself because God is your refuge and help


 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and He helped me. Psalm 116:6
You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the LORD helped me. Psalm 118:13
The Lord helped me. As the psalmist did every child of God can give this testimony. No one could help me, but the Lord helped me, fears and doubts captured my heart, but the Lord helped me, there were many people who hindered me, but the Lord helped me, I had no hope of getting help, but the Lord helped me, I was not worthy, but the Lord helped me.
The Lord helped me, so he will help everyone who asks, the Lord helped me in the past, so he will help me in the future.
He is constant help, immediate help, sure help, reliable help, a very present help in trouble.
He is my safe Refuge, protects me from the attacks of the enemy, the sinful desires of my heart, and the temptations of the world.
So when trouble comes, let my first thought be this: My Lord is a very present help in trouble.

Topical meditation 2023

June 6

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий