пятница, 9 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David did: Encourage yourself because God is your Guide and Teacher

 

For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even unto death.Psalm 48:14
What encouraging and faith-filled words are these: this God, this mighty, great, miracle-working, Omniscient God, merciful God is our God, there is no other, He is our Guide, the only trustworthy one.
If He is my Guide, then I have nothing to fear or worry about. He is a Guide who knows the way, He knows the difficulties encountered along the way, He knows me and my weaknesses, and will never lead me astray, He will never leave me halfway, never leave me alone, He will surely bring me to my destination safely.
He walks with us on the road, warns us about traps, talks to us, watches over us so we don't fall.
We have a Guide, therefore we must be His followers, having the willingness to follow Him all the time and everywhere.
The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. Psalm 25:9
To learn the ways of the Lord, one must go to the Lord for lessons. But not everyone can participate in His classes, but only the meek and humble. They know that they don't know what they should know, they know they can't learn on their own, and they know only the Lord can teach them.
There is no one who humbly realizes that he does not know what he should know, and is willing to learn, and the Lord does not teach him.

Topical meditation 2023

June 9

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий