суббота, 24 июня 2023 г.

Our eyes are upon You


 For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You. 2 Chronicles 20:12

I have often been in Jehoshaphat's situation, when I have no strength, no right orientation, and I don't know what to do. Jehoshaphat knew that they did not have the strength to face that great multitude, he did not know what they should do, but he knew to whom they should go to ask for help. All they could do was pray, and that was enough.
When a person is persuaded that he has no strength and cannot find a way out, he will completely depend on the Lord. If I say "I don't know what to do", let me also say. "Lord, You know what to do, how to do it, and when to do it."
I don't have the strength, so I'll turn to the One who has the strength, I don't know anything, so I'll ask the One who knows everything.
I don't see a way out, but I have seen God's works and miracles many times.

From my diary,

June 24, 2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий