понедельник, 5 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David: Encourage yourself remembering God’s forgiveness

 

You have forgiven the iniquity of Your people; You have covered all their sin. Selah Psalm 85:2
My Lord gave His life so that my sins could be forgiven. If the realization of this miralce does not produce in the heart infinite gratitude, joy, a desire to be holy, a hatred of sin, I don’t know what else will.
If I want to be happy, I should remember that my sins are forgiven, if I want to always be thankful, I should remember that my sins are forgiven, if I want to hate my sins, I should remember that my sins are forgiven. He forgave all my sins, so that I always steadfastly say "no" to every sin.
For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. Psalm 86:5
What more can I ask for when I have a God who is good, ready to forgive and merciful? How can I not hate my sins when He is willing to forgive them? His forgiveness and mercy are for all who call upon Him; there are no exceptions. I call upon Him, therefire it's for me too. If He is always ready to forgive, then I must always be ready to go to His throne of grace. The recipient of His abundant mercy must go to His throne with abundant praise.
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases. Psalm 103:3
There is no greater miracle than the forgiveness of sins, no greater joy than being forgiven. There is no more blessed person than the one who knows that God has forgotten his sins. The Lord has forgotten, and David tells his soul not to forget that miracle, the forgetting of our sins.
He erased sins from my life. the memory of that miracle will not be erased from my heart.

Topical meditation 2023

June 5

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий