четверг, 8 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David did : Encourage yourself because God answered your prayers

 

The LORD has heard my supplication; The LORD will receive my prayer. Psalm 6:9
Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplications! Psalm 28:6
I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation. Psalm 118:21
In my distress I cried to the LORD, And He heard me. Psalm 120:1
There is not a Christian who has not ever given this testimony: The LORD has heard my supplication. I too have said these words many times and rejoiced in the answers to my prayers. Such testimony encourages not only the hearers, but also the one witness about it.
Answered prayers in the past assure us that we will have more answered prayers in the future.
If I say with assurance, " The LORD has heard my supplication", I can say also, " The LORD will receive my prayer."
Remembering the answer to prayer glorifies God, strengthens the faith of the one whose prayer has been answered, encourages those who hear his testimony, and it angers our enemy.

Topical meditation 2023

June 8

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий