пятница, 23 июня 2023 г.

Volunteers needed for God's work

Аnd next to him was Zichri's son Amasiah, who had volunteered to serve the LORD. 2 Chronicles 17:16
There is no biographical information about Amasiah, the Holy Bible does not tell about his deeds, but only one thing: he volunteered to serve the Lord.
Whatever service we do among God's people, the important thing is that we serve the Lord willingly. The Lord is still seeking volunteers to serve Him, not such people who need to be persuaded to serve in Christ's Church, but volunteers who serve willingly, with all their heart.
Many people take pride in serving persons in high positions, how much greater honor is it for us to serve the King of kings.
My brother often tells me that if I had been self-confident, brave and resourceful, now I would be translating the president of the republic like my teacher of French language does. But I know it is a greater honor to translate the servants of the King of Kings.
I want to serve in the church of Christ willingly, joyfully, without getting tired and bored. I would like it to be rightfully said about me: "Hripsime, who volunteered to serve the Lord."

From my diary,

June 23, 2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий