суббота, 10 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David did: Encourage yourself because God gives you victory

 

For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me. Psalm 18:39
Through God we will do valiantly, For it is He who shall tread down our enemies. Psalm 60:12
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
As long as we are on earth, there is no truce for the soldiers of God's army, the enemy will continue to attack, but I must not be discouraged. Remembering God's victories and thinking about the promises of victory, I will be encouraged and continue to fight. I should remember the past victories and expect new victories, I should be hopeful and thankful, because small victories will lead to bigger victories.
I have a Trainer for war, I have promises of victory, I have weapons, therefore I will be encouraged by all this and continue my battle.

Topical meditation 2023

June 10

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий