среда, 7 июня 2023 г.

Encourage yourself like David did: Encourage yourself because God is merciful, because He cares for you

 

The LORD is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. Psalm 103:8
The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. Psalm 145:8
The Lord is merciful and gracious. This is the object of my hope, the theme of my song, the reason for my joy, the reason for my gratitude, the source of my peace.
He is slow to anger, He gives time to repent, He gives us a chance to correct ourselves. He is patient with sinners, how much more patient He is with His children who hate sin, fight against sin. He does not cast out anyone who comes to Him.
He is merciful, that’s why my heart is thankful, peaceful, joyful.
What an amazing blessing this is: I am a daughter of God, who is slow to anger, full of mercy, who is gracious and full of compassion.
Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22
My Lord has proven time and time again that He is adept at shouldering burdens, resolving insurmountable problems, and accomplishing the impossible. So why should I try to carry my burdens by myself, why should I look for a way out with my own efforts, when I can take them all without sorting them to my Lord, who takes care of me.
I will leave my burdens with Him and not go to retrieve them.

Topical meditation 2023

June 7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий