понедельник, 13 мая 2024 г.

Beyond Expectations: Hannah's Prayer and God's Provision


 "For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." - 1 Samuel 1:27

This testimony of Hannah strengthens my faith. She had waited a long time to have a son. Being childless made her very sad. But when she promised to dedicate her son to serve the Lord, her prayer was answered in a manner surpassing all expectations. She waited a long time, but the answer to prayer was more glorious than expected. She wanted a son, but she did not know that her son would have such an important ministry among God's people.
Because the prayer was not motivated by selfishness, the Lord answered better than expected. When my request is for the glory of God, there is sure to be an answer, and much better than I can imagine.

From my diary,

May 13,  2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий