пятница, 17 мая 2024 г.

Witnessing God's Works and Trusting Him


 "I will cry out to God Most High, to God who performs all things for me." - Psalm 57:2

The psalmist has witnessed God's works in his life, giving him reason to trust and cry out to Him. The mercies, favors, and miracles granted by God are a guarantee that He will continue and complete His good work. Therefore, the psalmist made the right decision: I will cry out to the Most High God. I will not look for a way out, I will not call on people, nor will I despair, but I will cry out to God. This is the decision of a person who has faith, a habit of prayer, and a grateful heart.
In every distress, problem, hopeless situation, and temptation, let my first thought be this: "I will cry out to the Most High God, to the God who performs all things for me, who gives me victory, helps me in trouble, guides me, and teaches me."

From my diary,

May 17,  2024 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий