пятница, 12 июля 2024 г.

Finding Joy in God's House


  "I was glad when they said to me, 'Let us go into the house of the LORD.'" - Psalm 122:1

Throughout the book of Psalms, I see that the psalmist has the right reasons for joy: he rejoices in God's Word, God's works, God’s promises, and God's mercy. In this verse, I see that he also rejoices in hearing the right invitation: "Let us go to the house of the LORD."
As he rejoices in the Word of God, it is natural that he should rejoice in going where the Word of God is spoken. If he rejoices in the works and mercy of God, he will surely rejoice in being in a place where His mercy is thanked and His works are praised.
Every man whose home is in heaven goes with joy to the house of God because the words he hears there prepare him for heaven.

From my diary,

July 12,  2024


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий