воскресенье, 14 июля 2024 г.

The Lord is Great: Understanding through Personal Experience


 For I know that the LORD is great, and our Lord is above all gods. Psalm 135:5

The psalmist's declaration is not based on hearsay or secondhand information; it comes from his personal experience. He did not say, "I was told that the Lord is great," "I read that the Lord is great," or "I think that the Lord is great." Instead, he proclaimed with conviction, "I know that the Lord is great."
Every child of God has this knowledge and confidence. The Lord is great; I know this.
I know this by witnessing His great works, experiencing His boundless love, observing the great changes He has made in my life, and feeling the transformative power of His living Word.
My Lord is great; therefore, great is my longing to draw closer to Him. Great is His holiness; therefore, great is my admiration and reverence. Great is His love; therefore, great is my joy. Great is His power; therefore, great should be my faith.
His works are great; that’s why I have great gratitude in my heart. His miracles are great; that’s why I have great confidence in Him.
Great is His wisdom; therefore, great is my peace.
Let my big problems not frighten me, for great is my Lord who solves every problem.

From my diary,

July 14,  2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий