воскресенье, 9 июля 2023 г.

The sin of prayerlessness: How can we fight prayerlessness?

 

How can we fight prayerlessness?
1. Repent. Prayerlessness should be called by its name, that is, sin. And for any sin, one must repent and confess to the Lord.
2. Remember God's promises to answer our prayers.
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22
3. Remember that the Lord has already answered our prayers many times.
Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. Psalm 116:2
4. Turn every worry, every temptation, every struggle, every promise of God, every commandment of God, every doubt, every fear and every wish into a prayer topic.
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive. Matthew 21:22
You will receive. How can a person who has received this wonderful promise not pray? My Lord is faithful to His promises, let me be faithful in prayer. He made promises, therefore I will go get those promises.
If I struggle to pray without ceasing I just need to remember His promise to answer my prayers.
Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. Psalm 116:2
If I find it difficult to pray, or to believe that my prayers will be answered I should think back to all the times the Lord has granted my requests. The memory of answered prayers inspires us to pray more. Every child of God can affirm, as the psalmist did: "He has inclined His ear to me," and as the psalmist did, he can also resolve, "I will call upon Him as long as I live." If I've had at least one answered prayer, I'd be a fool not to use the privilege of prayer.

Topical meditation 2023

July 9

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий