понедельник, 10 июля 2023 г.

Reject the offer of sin every single time


 But they sent me this message four times, and I answered them in the same manner. Nehemiah 6:4

Sanballat and Geshem sent a meeting request to Nehemiah to prevent him from finishing the rebuilding of the wall. Nehemiah refused, saying that he would not stop his great work.
But they continued to send the same offer after his refusal and Nehemiah rejected it each time.
It reminded me that we should reject the offer of our enemy, the devil, not once or twice, but every single time. Every time our answer must be negative.
I know that the devil will not tire of sending the same temptation repeatedly, and I know that my answer must always be a firm "no".

From my diary,

July 10,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий