пятница, 28 июля 2023 г.

Acquaintance with God and peace



"Acquaint now thyself with Him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee." (Job 22:21)
Here is an acquaintance, resulting in peace and good. It is acquaintance with God, intimacy with Him, and communication with Him.
If I am acquainted with His wisdom, I will not worry; I will trust Him, and as a result, I will have peace.
If I am acquainted with His love and mercy, I will love Him with all my heart. Love for Him is the most powerful sin killer, enabling victory over sin, and thus, peace will dwell within me.
Knowing Him as the Hearer of prayer, I will pray instead of worrying, giving all my problems and worries to Him, and as a result, peace will rule in my heart.
When acquainted with His works, I will reflect on His wondrous deeds and miracles, strengthening my faith, and fear will yield to peace within.
Knowing His promises, I will be thankful for them, rejoice in them, and find peace in their assurance.
To be acquainted with Him, I must spend much time meditating on His Word, His love, His holiness, and His works. With prayer as my number one priority, this acquaintance will flourish.

From my diary,

July 28,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий