понедельник, 17 июля 2023 г.

One who waits for my prayer


 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:24

When there is an awareness of need and a consequent desire to receive it, and when there is faith in Him who is faithful to His promises, then there will be sincere prayer that will surely be answered. The promises are wonderful, and the Promiser is faithful. There is a longing in my heart to receive what the Lord has promised and is willing to give. So let there also be fervent prayer and assurance that I will receive an answer to my prayer.
There is someone that has always prevented, is preventing, and will always prevent me from praying. They will try to convince me that I will not receive an answer. And that one is my enemy.
But, there is One who waits for my prayer, has made promises, and wants to grant me what He has promised, and that One is my Father.

From my diary,

July 17,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий