пятница, 21 июля 2023 г.

Holy One and sanctified ones are my delight

I said to the LORD, “You are my Lord; I have no good besides You.” As for the saints who are in the earth, They are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight. Psalm 16:2,3
David says to the Lord: "I have no good besides You" (v. 2). In the next verse, he speaks about the people of God: "The saints who are in the earth, they are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight" (v. 3).
He who loves God also loves His people. He who loves holiness also loves those sanctified by the Word and Spirit of Christ, for whom holiness is happiness, friendship with saints is also happiness.
He who enjoys conversing with the Holy One also enjoys talking with the sanctified ones.
I am so happy that I can say these words of David with all my heart.

From my diary,

July 21,  2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий