пятница, 14 июля 2023 г.

Helpers of joy!

Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand. 2 Corinthians 1:24
What a wonderful calling it is; to be a helper of joy.
Every child of God has true joy, the heavenly original, not the local, earthly copies and imitations of joy. Not only do they have such joy, but they also help other people experience joy.
How can I be a helper to the joy of others? Let me remember what makes me especially joyful and what are the things that steal my joy.
I rejoice in God's works, in God's Word, in God's mercy, in God's love.
Therefroe I will tell others about God's works, God's Word, God's mercy, God's love.
There are many thieves of joy: guilt, fear, worry, negative emotions, unrealistic expectations, etc. If I help God's children to get rid of these joy-stealers by exhorting them with God's Word, encouraging them, and setting a good example, I will be a helper of their joy.
I pray that I may perform this blessed service of a helper of joy.

From my diary,

July 14,,  2023

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий