вторник, 18 июля 2023 г.

Trust in God's guidance


 Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face. Psalm 5:8

This is the prayer of a man who faces enemies but knows they cannot harm him if he has the right guidance. He understands precisely to whom he should turn for this guidance, recognizing that without it, he may stray from the right path. This prayer expresses a person's deep trust in God, as they willingly follow Him without questioning, 'Why take that difficult and lengthy road?'
When we seek the Lord's guidance, our responsibility is to follow Him with trust and serenity. Following His lead provides safety and security, as He goes before us, making the way straight. Therefore, I will fear no enemies, and I will ask the Lord the right thing: His guidance.

From my diary,

July 18,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий