вторник, 25 июля 2023 г.

Pure hands and pure prayer


 Yet there was no injustice in my hands, and my prayer is pure. Job 16:17

Job could rightly say that his prayer was pure because there was no injustice in his hands. His prayer was pure because it was free from hypocrisy. His life lived up to his creed. When there is injustice in the hands, then surely there is hypocrisy in the prayer.
God Himself testified of Job saying that he was blameless and upright, God-fearing, and shunning evil.
The prayer offered to the Holy Lord should be holy and pure. Pure prayer is free from hypocrisy, pride, wrong motives. Pure prayer comes from a pure heart. Prayer is pure when there is no hidden sin in a person's life, and there are no hidden evil desires and thoughts in the heart.
Therefore, I should keep God's Word in my heart so that my life is holy and because of it my prayer will be pure.

From my diary,

July 25,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий