вторник, 11 июля 2023 г.

Because You are a merciful and gracious God



 Yet in Thy very many mercies Thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them: because Thou art a merciful and gracious God. Nehemiah 9:31

Here is one of the encouraging "because" statements of the Bible: Because You are a merciful and gracious God.
Here is a blessed reason why He did not utterly consume, and forsake the disobedient people; Because You are a merciful and gracious God.
Every Christian can say these words, and the words before the word "because" may be different.
You saved me, forgave my innumerable sins, you did not give me the punishment I deserved, because You are a merciful and gracious God. You delivered me from the bondage of sin, you gave me victory over the besieging sins, because You are a merciful and gracious God.
Every day You feed me with Your Word, You guide me, You teach me Your ways, because You are a merciful and gracious God.
You bestow innumerable blessings and favors, you take care of all my needs because You are a merciful and gracious God.
My heart is full of gratitude and joy, because You are a merciful and gracious God.

From my diary,

July 11,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий