воскресенье, 28 января 2024 г.

Moses' Unshakable Faith: A Contrast to Pharaoh's Arrogance


 "So Moses said, 'You have spoken well. I will never see your face again.' - Exodus 10:29

I really like Moses' response to Pharaoh. The hard-hearted monarch had threatened Moses: 'Take heed to yourself and see my face no more! For in the day you see my face, you shall die!'
Pharaoh's words reveal arrogance, conceit, and self-confidence. In stark contrast, Moses' response is filled with faith in God. Considering Pharaoh's repeated lies and broken promises after witnessing nine miraculous events, Moses knew that God would no longer tolerate his hardened heart. He was confident that God would miraculously deliver His people.
That’s why with unwavering courage, Moses declared, 'I will never see your face again.'

From my diary,

January 28,  2024 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий