понедельник, 1 января 2024 г.

Prayer as the First Resort: Seeking God's Intervention

"Attend to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to You I pray." - Psalm 5:2
David waits for the answer to his prayer, expecting the Lord to hear his cry. He has a valid reason to anticipate an answer to his prayer: "for to You I pray."
To You I pray. I do not seek help from anyone else, nor do I rely on myself. Instead, I turn to You, calling upon You and crying out to You, recognizing that no one else can help me, placing my hope solely in You.
I am praying for a more profound prayer experience in 2024, aiming to nurture a prayerful spirit and cultivate a disciplined prayer habit. So that in any difficulty, trouble, or temptation, my initial response is prayer.
I want to run immediately to the throne of grace under any circumstances.

From my diary,

January 1,  2024 

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий