среда, 31 января 2024 г.

I will do everything that the LORD has spoken

And all the people answered together, “We will do everything that the LORD has spoken. - Exodus 19:8
I want these words spoken by the people of Israel to be my daily decision, but let that decision be based not on my ability, but on God's power.
"I will do everything that the LORD has spoken.’’
It’s not 'I will do some of the things that the LORD has spoken, but 'I will do everything that the LORD has spoken.'
It’s not 'I will listen to everything that the LORD has spoken,' but 'I will do everything that the LORD has spoken.'
It’s not 'I plan to do everything that the LORD has spoken,' but 'I will do everything that the LORD has spoken.'
Lord, help me to be steadfast in that decision, to obey You in all things and at all times.

From my diary,

January 30,  2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий