воскресенье, 14 января 2024 г.

Prayers with 'For I' Declarations in Psalm 119: For I have chosen Your precepts


 Let Your hand become my help, For I have chosen Your precepts. Psalm 119:173

The psalmist's prayer and desire are right: let Your hand become my help, and has the right argument to expect that help: for I have chosen Your precepts. He has chosen the preceptsof God, he wants to obey them, and he knows that he cannot do it on his own, he needs God's help.
If he had chosen something else, he could not expect help from God.
If I have chosen holiness, I can confidently ask God for help to be holy, because it is His will: "For this is the will of God, your sanctification." (1 Thessalonians 4:3), it is His commandment: "Be holy, for I am holy" (1 Peter 1:16).
If I have chosen love, I can be sure that the hand of God will help me to live in the true love; I will love God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind and with all my strength, and I will love His children as myself, I will do good to my enemies, I will bless them and pray for them.
The rule is very simple: make the right choice and you will get the right help to implement what you have chosen.

Topical meditation 2024

January 14

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий