среда, 3 января 2024 г.

Faithful Execution: Noah's Obedience to God's Details

 

And Noah did according to all that the LORD commanded him." - Genesis 7:5
Noah completely obeyed God's commands, not partially or halfway, but entirely. The Lord provided detailed instructions on everything: the materials for constructing the ark, its dimensions, and the specific number of animals to be sheltered within it. Noah followed every command without deviation. He did not add or change anything, nor did he reason, "A slight change in dimensions won't matter. Perhaps two floors instead of three would suffice." Nor did he suggest, "One window is not enough; I'll install two," or think, "Taking every kind of animal might not be necessary." Noah strictly adhered to every detail exactly as commanded by God.
There is a lesson here for me: I must obey all of God's commandments, not most, but all, and carefully consider every detail. Details matter. I must never say, "Well, it's fine; it can be done that way too."
I really want to be rightly told about me: "Hripsime did everything the Lord commanded her."

From my diary,

January 3,  2024 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий