суббота, 1 июня 2024 г.

Courage and Trust in the Lord


 

"Be of good courage, and let us be strong for our people and for the cities of our God. And may the LORD do what is good in His sight." 2 Samuel 10:12

Joab's words remind me of an important lesson. He made plans for the war and encouraged God's people to fight for the cities of God, yet he knew that victory did not depend  on their efforts and skills. They would triumph only if the Lord deemed it good.

In my spiritual struggles, I should adopt this approach: I must not be idle; I need to make efforts and plans, but not rely on myself. I must trust in the Lord, believing that He will do what is good in His sight. And I am confident that victory over sin is always good in His sight.

From my diary,

June 1,  2024

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий