четверг, 6 июня 2024 г.

Psalmist’s Resolutions in Psalm 119: I Will Praise…


 "I will praise You with uprightness of heart when I learn Your righteous judgments." (Psalm 119:7)

"My lips shall utter praise, for You teach me Your statutes." (Psalm 119:171)
The psalmist meditated on God's Word, delighted in it, and did not forget it. As a result, he was able to keep God's Word, giving him many reasons to praise God.
Those who receive lessons from God become glorifiers of God. Learning from God cultivates an upright heart, and with such a heart, praise ascends to heaven and pleases God. A heart filled with God's Word is also filled with praise and thanksgiving. Learning the Lord's statutes naturally leads to learning songs of praise. If I am a student in the school of His Word, then I am a singer in His choir of praise.
When the Word of God descends into the heart, praise rises from it.

Topical meditation 2024

June 6

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий