среда, 5 июня 2024 г.

Psalmist’s Resolutions in Psalm 119: I Will Keep Your Word


 "I will keep Your statutes; Oh, do not forsake me utterly!" (Psalm 119:8)

"The proud have forged a lie against me, but I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart." (Psalm 119:69)
"I cry out with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD! I will keep Your statutes." (Psalm 119:145)
Here is the right resolution of the psalmist: "I will keep Your statutes," and the right prayer resulting from it: "Do not forsake me utterly." He understands that a mere resolution is insufficient; it must be enacted, and without the Lord's help, this is impossible. Hence, his prayer is essential.
He resolves to keep God's Word with all his heart, even when others speak falsely about him.
Every child of God who loves His Word shares this same resolution: I will keep Your Word.

Topical meditation 2024

June 5


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий