пятница, 7 июня 2024 г.

Psalmist’s Resolutions in Psalm 119: I Will Walk in Freedom


 "And I will walk in freedom, for I have sought Your precepts." (Psalm 119:45)

The psalmist is confident that he will walk in freedom because he has sought God’s precepts. Walking in freedom is the result of seeking God's Word. First, seek; then, walk. What should I seek? The Word of God. How will I walk? In freedom. By seeking His Word, I will experience the freedom that it gives. This freedom includes liberation from sin, fear, worries, wrong thoughts, wrong desires, misguided opinions, and bad habits.
Unless I first seek the Word of God, I cannot walk in freedom. Therefore, since I desire to walk freely on the path of holiness, I must seek His Word.

Topical meditation 2024

June 7

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий