суббота, 8 июня 2024 г.

Psalmist’s Resolutions in Psalm 119: I Will Run…

 

"I run in the path of Your commandments, for You will enlarge my heart." (Psalm 119:32)
In yesterday's meditation, I observed the psalmist's confidence in walking in freedom. Today’s verse reveals that he not only walks in freedom but also runs with joy in the path of God's commandments. Running requires effort, persistence, and strength, and the psalmist knows that all of this comes from the Lord. He trusts that the Lord will enlarge his heart. Just as he is sure of the Lord’s help, he is equally sure of his ability to run in the path of the Lord’s commandments.
The psalmist does not want to stop or slow down; instead, he desires to run diligently, trusting in the Lord.
I share this resolution: I will run in the path of the Lord's commandments. And I hold the same conviction: the Lord will enlarge my heart. He will provide me with strength, energy, and patience to run with joy.

Topical meditation 2024

June 8

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий