четверг, 16 ноября 2023 г.

My Depositary is trustworthy



 "...I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day." - 2 Timothy 1:12

"...I know whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that He is able to guard my deposit entrusted for that day." - 2 Timothy 1:12
There are many things I don't know and would like to know, but I know the most important thing: I know whom I have believed. I have believed in the One who is trustworthy, faithful, merciful, omniscient, omnipotent, and wise. I know whom I have believed; that's why my heart is peaceful. I know it, and that's why things I don't know will not worry me; the unknown future will not scare me.
Not only did Paul know whom he believed, but he was persuaded that he had entrusted his deposit to the one who would keep it safe, not for years, but until THAT DAY, the day of His coming. The apostle did not say, "I suppose that He is able to keep, I think that He is able to keep...," but he said, "I am persuaded."
There is no place on earth where our deposit can be safe; only Jesus Christ is the reliable keeper. He is a wise keeper, a mighty keeper, a watchful keeper, a faithful keeper.
My Depositary is trustworthy, so I am a safe depositor. I entrusted Him with my life, my heart, my salvation, my soul. He will keep my life from sin, will keep my heart from doubts, my faith from wavering, my mind from wrong thoughts, and will keep me from all delusions. My deposit is kept with Jesus; therefore, my heart is kept in peace.
From my diary,

November 16  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий