четверг, 2 ноября 2023 г.

Receive God's Word in your heart


 "Moreover, He said to me: 'Son of man, receive into your heart all My words that I speak to you, and hear with your ears.'" (Ezekiel 3:10)

What God commanded the prophet Ezekiel, David also did and testified about: "Your word I have hidden in my heart." God gives the same command to all His children. Several words in this verse caught my attention: "all," "My words," and "in your heart." It is essential to receive the Words of God,not the words of any man or preacher; they must be received in the heart, not in the head. And it is necessary to receive all of His words, not to choose some of them. The word stored in the head can be lost, but the Word kept in the heart remains, guarding the heart from sin.
From my diary,

November 2,  2023

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий