понедельник, 9 октября 2023 г.

God’s Comforts in My Anxieties: The comfort of His everlasting love.

 

"In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." - Psalm 94:19
My anxieties may increase or decrease, but the comforts given by my Lord are always present. However numerous my anxieties are, His comforts are even greater.
When my anxietis roar within me, the Lord's comforts silence them.
What comforts have I received in the multitude of my anxieties?
1. The comfort of His everlasting love.
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore, with lovingkindness, I have drawn you." - Jeremiah 31:3
If the Lord loves me not with a temporary but with an everlasting love, why should I be anxious? If He loves me, then He desires the best for me. Because He loves me with an everlasting love, He has granted me everlasting life, forgiven my sins, and bestowed countless blessings. Because He loves me with an everlasting love, I need not concern myself with who doesn't. Because He loves me with an everlasting love, I will not fear the rejection or judgment of others.

Topical meditation 2023

October 9

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий